A lot of "firsts" for the month of July and August that would need some documenting...
- July 19 - finally deciding on the "right" school for C. Uber happy since we visited at least 4 schools before we finally felt "it" was right.
- July 23 - C's first day of preschool. No anxiety till pick-up.
- July 31 - Yaya's day-off and C was uber behaved and ate as much as he could...which made E & I relieved that he is starting to be less fussy. (Hooray indeed!)
- August 2 - C asked his teacher to change his diaper on his own (as per the teacher)
- August 3 - C's most improved day at preschool. Not much crying aside from being left behind in the morning and was able to eat his snacks in school.
Hoping for more great milestones to come and be remembered!
For now, I'm savoring the moment when C's still innocently "somewhat like" to go to school now. I'm sure it won't be long when he would be choosing his courses and picking his classmates than be with us at home. :P