- went to Whampoa (Hong Hum) hung out with friends to play billiards and build up my skills on it: KW & WW. Two really cool "bodyguards" of mine for that day. We played around 5 hours of billiards.
- simple dinner at Outback Steakhouse... good big portions with freebees as you wait! We got a chicken pasta dish, cheese fries, shrimp popcorn, and hot wings. yum!
- played a few more rounds - amazingly enough, I was able to win a round or two with luck :P
Sunday, July 29:
- booked family dinner resto for upcoming weekend...deciding the menu is tough since they all come in Chinese...tougher to communicate! :P Oh well...in the name of good family meal...
- bought some rubber stamps from City Super
- had my Agnes b moment: I had a big craving for croquette monsieur - see previous post and only Agnes b's le Pain Grille did the trick.
On a sad note, my good friend, Teddy, from Agnes b's Le Pain Grille resigned just last week. I found out about it when I went back for afternoon sandwich and tea. I felt really sad upon hearing the news. He will surely be missed. Ming told me that Teddy left for personal reasons. I called him up later in the evening to check on how he was doing. He told me that he was fine and was planning to go back to Manila for a short visit and come back after a week to start another job hunt. I wished him luck and told him to let me know if he needs help or anything.
To counter-balance the above news...on a lighter note: I'm excited about this weekend since my parents, brother &amp;amp;amp;amp; wife, and Eddie & his parents are coming over for some pre-wedding stuff like getting introduced to my relatives here and the same with Ed's side. It's going to be a lot of great eating and celebration. I am so preparing my stomach for left and right feastings. :)
No layouts this week since I'm also swamp with moving office and extra work before the big weekend celebrations...but as a teaser, I did get this cool kit, Pinky Green, from Mikki Livanos to play soon. :) This will soon be released at her store. I'll post up the link when it's up.
Happy Birthday, DST!