With regards to the work front, I'm still scouting around and seeing what's available. There are few more options to check-in so I better do that. My brother told me to just be patient and give it some time since it's only recently that I started to look and something like this shouldn't be rushed into.
For now, I'm so lazy to look and send out CVs since I need to still fix-up their place and get "settled". I hope Ed knows how much hassle to look for the "right furnitures" with the "right prices". Each day is about trying to remember what needs to be done for the house/parents/Ed/relatives, meetings to be attended, jobs to be found, etc.
Our Vday dinner was delayed (for now) since we both didn't feel well (read below) so we decided to move the celebration to after my trip to HongKong instead. There are a few more places that we are considering in passing. Hoping this will push through. :)
This entry was inspired by the song of Tara Maclean's "Settling" for this entry. Aside from loving the song, I love the lyrics to it. Settling, to me, used to have a finite/defined/constant time in my head but as I grew to where I am - it doesn't seem to be the case. It's so many questions about yourself and who you are whenever life throws you a "curve-ball" or two, which happens quite often. There will be times that life is just so "wrong" to me but I have to keep moving and striving to get to a moment of peace and contentment so keep me sane for the people who care for me.
1.) Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante (Italian)
Ground Level, Imperial Palace SuitesTimog-Morato RotondaQuezon City
Tel. No.: 925-9224
- this came highly recommended by my brother. As per him, the Quezon City branch is better than the one in Glorietta 3.
- Cheddar Chunk ~ middle was cold/frozen...might have been the cause of Ed's & my stomach problems right after...might want to avoid the risk of waking up 5am to eat meds.
- Shrimp Pesto Pasta ~ pasta was a bit overcooked as per Ed but as side from that, sauce was great!
- Napoli Pizza ~ so-so. I wish the pasta was bit thinner (it's suppose to be a thin crust pizza), lighter and crispier.
- huge portions; definitely for sharing; be weary and not try anything else but the pasta & pizza; this place gets packed very quickly so plan ahead, if you would like to head there.
2.) Joey Pepperoni (Italian)
G/F RFM Corporate CenterPioneer cor. Sheridan St. Mandaluyong City
Tel. No.: 631-1688
- Pastas ~ Putanesca, Shrimp Gamberi & Pesto Cream...all perfectly done but portion
- Joey Pepperoni Pizza 8"~ nice, crunchy and tasty...just how I like them.
- good & cheap; a lot of corporate events held here often so the both times that Ed & I went, we were seated at the al fresco dining area; note that portions are small for guys.
3.) Cuillier (French)
Unit 1C-06 & 1C-07 Serendra, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City
Tel. No.: 916-7394; 856-63325
Kit: Affections of the Heart by Shabby Scrap Designs (Deanna Patterson)
Template: 12x12 Template - Vertical Split by Doodleboogs
Font: Geometr231 BT
Journaling: There’re always two people in ever picture: the photographer and the viewer. In this case, it would be four.
accessories (1) activity in a box (2) alendronate (1) alternative births (8) Announcements (9) Arugaan (7) Attachment Parenting (2) baby (75) baby-breastmilk (25) Baby-Led Weaning (3) baby-water (5) babywearing (10) Bali (3) BFP (17) births (8) breastfeeding (35) Butterfly Crafts (4) charity (2) cloth diaper (1) CNN Hero (4) contests (1) CW (6) digitalGinger (2) Digizines (25) Divine Digital (12) Doodleboogs (36) DPH (4) DSJunkie (1) ecowaste (1) events (11) featured (12) Food Trips (34) fosamax (1) Gentle Birth in the Philippines (6) Giveaways (1) golf (2) guest writer (2) hailan (2) hair (1) Hakab N 2014 (2) Hakab Na 2015 (1) HKG birth (8) home births (5) Home Decor (4) Homebirthing in the Philippines (3) Hong Kong (2) hybrid project (2) ibm2014 (3) Ibu Robin Lim (4) instructions (1) JJ Jr (6) kid recommended (5) kid-friendly (5) kids (9) kids activities (4) Krazy Mary (4) L.A.T.C.H. (5) lactation (7) LeahF (14) MCNP (1) Mei Tai (1) Mikki Livanos (19) Milestone (26) Milk Mommy Diaries (5) MKC (53) NatW (7) newborn (8) news coverage (5) Oli's Boxship (1) osteoperosis (1) PageMaps (1) paper projects (1) parent-friendly (6) parties (2) Positive Discipline (1) PP Scrappin (8) pregnancy (9) Product Reviews (4) Puppy (3) recipes (2) remedies (2) Ruxpin (1) scrapbooking (1) Shabby Scrap Designs (18) Stand Up And Scrap (2) SW (3) Sweet Sodypop Designs (7) Travel Guide (6) travel tips (5) Twopeas (4) UN MDG 2014 (4) UNTV (3) Veronica Spriggs (3) videos (2) WatW (19) wedding (10) yolanda (1)