Mind Museum is the FIRST WORLD-CLASS SCIENCE MUSEUM in the Philippines. It will be our defining legacy that will give the next generation the wings to fly against the challenge of a future shaped largely by service and technology. With over 250 inter-active “minds-on” and hands-on exhibits, the museum will be a venue that will present science as entertaining, fun, and engaging.
The Mind Museum’s state of the art design will feature FIVE GALLERIES within its two levels:
- The Story of the Universe: Its Beginning and Majesty
- The Story of the Earth: Its Story Across the Breadth of Time
- The Story of Life: The Exuberant Varieties of Life
- The Story of the Atom: The Strange World of the Very Small
- The Story of Technology: The Showcase of Human Ingenuity
Perfect for some of the photos that my nephew recently shared with me fits Mari and Sugarplum Paperie's kit - To the Moon & Back.
This is my nephew, Jeremy, during one of his class field trips to the Mind Museum, Fort. It was a cool adventure for him and his whole class!
Credit: To the Moon and Back by Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie available at SSD; Font - New Times Roman