Last Week of September 2007.
- got to meet so many suppliers: caker, stylist (finally met him in-person), designer, venue/reception, printers, etc.
- hung out with my cutie nephew as I learn more cool things about him like his fear of crossing his house's doorstep (the "threshold") to go outside without holding an adult's hand. So adorable on how he would look at us with his "puppy dog eyes"...kids are always so cute!
- played the "mid-autumn dice game" with old high school friends before I left the next day to head back to HK.
- went house furnishings shopping with Ed to shortlist some choices or options that we shall need at our new place, which is still a work in progress.
- was also able to attend my extended family's weekly Sunday dinners this time around since I left Monday (Oct 01). It was good seeing the relatives but I didn't feel like much socializing. Oh, Ed went with me too. :)
- scrapping like crazy for a contest...5 more challenges to go.
1st week of October 2007.
- good friend, AJ came for a short visit. It was great remeniscing about old times and catching up on what people are doing.
- company bonding night: I played babysitting babies and little girls as I would check out the gambling table on who was up or down :)
- Swong and I hit the town for some fall fashion...nothing interesting...yet :P
- this week's layout came quick and fast, just how I like them to be. 4 more challenges to go.
2nd week of October 2007.
- training a few people at work...
- scrapped a bit for a swap then for the contest. I believe I'm getting the hang of scrapping underpressure. :P My last two entries came a lot faster than I expected. I hope this streak continues.
- will be having hairy crab (HK winter delicacy) on the weekend aside from trying to pack like crazy. I want to get my scrapstuff home first so as to clear up space for more boxes in the coming weeks. Wish me luck!
Big shoutout for my gal pal, TAM ~ Happy Happy Birthday!
I will see you really really soon!
On some other news, I got into the CT that I recently applied for - digitalGinger. :)
I posted a new layout for the kit that I previously worked with. The site's up already. Make sure you come and check out the ever-growing kits available.
Supplies: all by digitalGinger (original illustrations & designs by Bevin Dunn)
Kit Name: Marigold - Vintage Notebook
Stamp: Marigold - Vintage Frames
Buttons: Marigold Collection
Journaling: To cherish the love you have, cherish the life you live.
Template: Birthdaylicious Mega Kit (Doodleboogs' contribution)
Doodle: Rhonna Farrer's Blue Title from Color My World Kit (2Peas)
Ribbons: Deanna Patterson's Tilly Kit (DigizinesDigitalDen)
Alpha "5" paper: Deanna Patterson's Tilly Kit (DigizinesDigitalDen)
Alpha "5": Jeri Ingall's Monogram with Numbers (Scrapper's Toolbox Kit - SBE's CT Xmas 2006 giveaway)