- July1 (Wed) --> lunch with officemates
- July2 (Thurs) --> lunch with officemate at a different location; dinner with the pit crew
- July3 (Fri) --> lunch with fav pal (K); special dinner with E
- July4 (Sat) --> game of golf with pals then lunch at the club; dinner with coolgals
- July5 (Sun) --> lunch with parents & E at Sango; dinner with extended family (usual Sun dinner but with extra good food)
- July6 (Mon) --> dinner with best cousin, L
I'm overwhelmed with joy to find out so many people (who I didn't expect) that greeted me in random ways - email, FB, text, call, etc. It was just a wonderful surprise and definitely something I would remember for many years to come.
I'm still hoping for another party but I think I should wait till next year again. :P
There's another bday coming up in a few days...and she's with four paws. E&I are brainstorming on how to celebrate the bday. Keep you all posted on what we decide.
SANGO MASTER BURGER
Rockwell, Power Plant
Dad and I had the Master Cheese Burger, which was roughly P130. See picture shown while E got the Chili Master Dog and mom got the Gyudon Rice Meal. It's okay...nothing really special. I do have to say that the veggies (lettuce and tomatoes) are so fresh!!
Sango is constantly compared to Mos Burger chain (one of the most visited establishments by us is in HKG) but E being the biggest fan of Mos, he disagree and I have to be with him on this. If you were to just compare burgers, I think I would prefer Mos Burger (since it's juicier) and Shake-’em Buns or Triple O's of White Spot. :D
Designer: MKC (Mari Koegelenberg)
Paper clip: SOTB Birthday Freebee Kit
Font: Fox Jump