Taken from Little Steps Asia posting...that I'm uber excited about.
The rumours are true!
There is a gorgeous new store in Central that offers parents international goodies galore from baby basics to fabulous furny.
Get ready Hong Kong - Tiny Footprints is here!
Founded by pilot and HK mom, Caroline, Tiny Footprints is the result of a truly global buyer sourcing the greatest finds from around the world. The store not only sells unique gifts, but it also offers basics including hard to find formula brands!
A few of our favorites:
* Boori - Cribs and funry. Lucky for us, Tiny Footprints has a storage facility for nursery furniture. No more waiting for weeks to collect your crib!
* Hunter Boots & Walnut Shoes - Delicious for those little steppers!
* Bonds - Aussies rejoice with this cult favorite of a brand with basics from maternity to baby wear.
* Phil & Teds - Strollers, highchairs, and other bits from this famous dad-run empire.
* Rice - We love this brand and Tiny Footprints has it covered!
* Swimsuits - Fall in love with unique and chic swimmers for the summer.
* Toys - No plastic here.
* Bedding - Plenty of options to create the perfectly concocted cacoon for your wee ones.
* Gliders - Hong Kong finally has stylish gliders for rockin' those babes!
All of the products are of top quality, non-toxic and also good to the earth.
Thank you Tiny Footprints for opening! We promise to visit you often!
Why Little Steps loves Tiny Footprints?
Baby basics, maternity fashion, nursery furniture, skincare, and more wrapped up in a beautiful and friendly store in Central!
Who it's perfect for?
Pregnant mamas, stylish babies, gift giving grandparents, and dads looking for a stress-free baby shopping excursion.
Bring the kids! They have a cute play area for the little guys complete with a changing/nursing room.
Where to find it?
Address: 10/F, 1 Duddell Street, Central, Hong Kong
Tel no.: +852 2522 2466
Open Monday - Saturday from 10am - 7pm / Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
accessories (1) activity in a box (2) alendronate (1) alternative births (8) Announcements (9) Arugaan (7) Attachment Parenting (2) baby (75) baby-breastmilk (25) Baby-Led Weaning (3) baby-water (5) babywearing (10) Bali (3) BFP (17) births (8) breastfeeding (35) Butterfly Crafts (4) charity (2) cloth diaper (1) CNN Hero (4) contests (1) CW (6) digitalGinger (2) Digizines (25) Divine Digital (12) Doodleboogs (36) DPH (4) DSJunkie (1) ecowaste (1) events (11) featured (12) Food Trips (34) fosamax (1) Gentle Birth in the Philippines (6) Giveaways (1) golf (2) guest writer (2) hailan (2) hair (1) Hakab N 2014 (2) Hakab Na 2015 (1) HKG birth (8) home births (5) Home Decor (4) Homebirthing in the Philippines (3) Hong Kong (2) hybrid project (2) ibm2014 (3) Ibu Robin Lim (4) instructions (1) JJ Jr (6) kid recommended (5) kid-friendly (5) kids (9) kids activities (4) Krazy Mary (4) L.A.T.C.H. (5) lactation (7) LeahF (14) MCNP (1) Mei Tai (1) Mikki Livanos (19) Milestone (26) Milk Mommy Diaries (5) MKC (53) NatW (7) newborn (8) news coverage (5) Oli's Boxship (1) osteoperosis (1) PageMaps (1) paper projects (1) parent-friendly (6) parties (2) Positive Discipline (1) PP Scrappin (8) pregnancy (9) Product Reviews (4) Puppy (3) recipes (2) remedies (2) Ruxpin (1) scrapbooking (1) Shabby Scrap Designs (18) Stand Up And Scrap (2) SW (3) Sweet Sodypop Designs (7) Travel Guide (6) travel tips (5) Twopeas (4) UN MDG 2014 (4) UNTV (3) Veronica Spriggs (3) videos (2) WatW (19) wedding (10) yolanda (1)