FOOD BY WEB
Food By Web, +852 2805 1131
MANA!, eat Right, Maya Cafe, K-Roll, Sugo Sushi, and Bao Wow, to name a few. Foodpanda delivers straight to the office or direct to your door at home. They also have a mobile app that makes ordering food as streamlined as possible for Hong Kong locals and expats alike.
Food Panda, +852 3051 9292
Delivery, +852 3477 7777
Cuisine Courier, +852 2596 0000
lunch and dinnertime deliveries ranging from HK$100 to HK$150. Restaurants on their roster includes everything from Grappa’s Cellar and Habibi Cafe, to Malaymama and Mr Bing. It also delivers emergency items such as batteries, toiletries and ice from its online convenience store and wine from its online wine cellar.
Dial-a-Dinner, +852 2598 1718
FOOD BY FONE
burger from Caliburger while mom and dad start with ahealthy salad from Life Cafe.
Food By Fone, +852 2868 6969, email@example.com
home-cooked Indian meal without all the fuss? Every Sunday, Sav Sinslow prepares and delivers a set menu of meat or vegetarian dishes using only the best organic ingredients from her home kitchen. Sav also runs private and group cooking classes. Check on her Facebook page for more info.
Sav’s Cooking, +852 9311 9273
pizzas made fresh-to-order, including specialities like their Gamberoni - a thin-crusted margherita pizza with fresh prawns or Fior di Latte with fresh mozzarella cheese are must-tries. Complete the meal with soups, salads, ribs and chicken. Their deliveries by FoodXpress promises no detours, bringing the pies straight to you.
Pizzeria Italia, 43 High Street, Sai Ying Pun, +852 2525 2519
WE ALSO LIKE
* Invisible Kitchen - By the people behind Hong Kong Personal Chef, this is your answer to hosting at home a fresh wholesome dinner without lifting a finger.
* Food Happy - Groovy new snack boxes delivered weekly.
* Koziness - By the people from Dial-A-Dinner and Soho Delivery, this app & site is a trusty ordering-in staple.
* Secret Ingredient - Fresh ingredients chopped and prepared so you can whip-up a meal in no time.
* Don't forget, it's always worth asking your favorite neighborhood restaurant if they deliver!